Community and Peer Education Requirements

IN order for you to graduate from UM you will have to earn a ‘Pass’ for College participation. You cannot graduate until this ‘Pass’ is given. At the end of each year, as a resident or non-resident College member, you will receive an indication of your current status. There are opportunities to make up for unsatisfactory progress but the onus is on you to approach the academic staff of the college to organize this. For more details of requirement, please visit “Undergraduate Admission” and “Residential College” on UM’s Registry website and RC website