- To promote an amiable English learning environment for members and RC students.
- Assist students to flourish in daily communication and academic English through organizing and attending activities.
- Build long-lasting friendships and network among members.
English related activities are hold at/outside RC to all the members. Following are some activity traditions being hold in the past.
- International Students Mingling Party
Normally hold during early semester to welcome new Exchange/Regular International students, as well as catching up with our returning International friends.
Hold once a month to view and discuss two selected TED/TEDx videos.
- Kahoot! English Challenge
Hold once a month during lunch time to conduct an English competition among attenders. One or two champions will be awarded with certificates during each session.
- English Movie Night
Hold once or twice a month to view and discuss a selected English movie.
- Foreign Culture Sharing Night
Once a month hold by one or two RC international members to introduce and share their foreign culture.
Other activities including Macao cultural visits, outbound trips, Western Culinary Workshop in planning once equipped with appropriate facilities.
Meet the team
Advisor: Ms. Maggie WONG
Chair: Sally LIANG Xinyuan (FAH Y3)