- To promote an amiable English learning environment for members and RC students.
- Assist students to flourish in daily communication and academic English through organizing and attending activities.
- Build long-lasting friendships and network among all members.
English related activities are held in/outside RC to all interested students. Following are some activity traditions being organized in the past.
- International Students Mingling Party
Normally organized during early semester to welcome new exchange/regular international students, as well as to catch up with our returning international friends.
- English Table
Held every Wednesday during dinnertime for English free chat.
Held once a month to view and discuss one/two selected TED/TEDx videos.
- Kahoot! English Challenge
Held once a month during lunch time to conduct an English competition among attenders. One or two champions will be awarded with certificates during each session.
- English Movie Night
Held once or twice a month to view and discuss a selected English language movie.
- Foreign Culture Sharing Night
A foregin culture sharing and appreciation night to be conducted by one or two RC international members.
Meet the team
Advisor: Ms. Maggie WONG
RT: ChengYuan YU (phD English Linguistics)
RT: Valerie CHAN (Master’s Second Language Acquisition)
Chair: Sally LIANG Xinyuan (FAH Y3)